Selasa, Juli 21, 2015

Kembali?

It's been a long time since my last blog posted: The Amulet of Samarkand review. It's not because I don't have time, or I don't have any idea to write. I have time to seen movies. I wrote movies review almost everyday in my Path--you have to know that now I had Luke, he's my new my new smartphone, and he could play movies file (MP4, Avi, MKV), I'll introduce him to you later, and perhaps I post some picture of him. I wrote a short story which the screenshot of the first paragraph I posted to my instagram. Perhaps, I'm just lazy. Or perhaps... I don't know.

But now, I'm back. I want to craft million, no not million, billion words in this blog. My blog. And there is no one can stop me!


P.S: Actually, there is someone can stop me. And some things, too. And ... okay, I have to stop now.
Share:

0 comments:

Poskan Komentar

Silakan tinggalkan komentar. Jangan spam ya ^_^